Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

VT89WA

MYRWD|PW|19"|BK|EDD 22/02~15/03|Dec22 Order
Jan 30, 2023
Perth, Australia
A waiting room dedicated to WA Perth folk waiting for their Tesla's as our shipments and allocations appear to be slightly disjointed from the rest of the country 😀 Discuss specs, order dates and allocations so we can all obsess together 😆

I ordered day one as orders opened. Grey MYP / Black Interior. I have an EDD of Mar 25 - Apr 15, am trading in so VIN isnt showing but they have given me an offer today. Will work out if i will accept it. Upgrading from a 2019 M3P- so am looking forward to it arriving

Anyone got any questions about Perth pickup that I can find you an answer for tomorrow?

I dropped a mate off there earlier in the week for his so I found the place no problems. It's pretty dingy - reminded me of driving round the back end of the Showgrounds when there was no show on. Looks nice enough inside the old warehouse where you have to go, but in an industrial sense. Certainly didn't look like it was all champagne and leather lounges!

I’ll throw this theory in to the mix for Performance model Y VIN holders, feel free to correct me:
By the time Crystal Ace arrives in Fremantle on March 16th the delivery centre should be almost car free after a very busy 4-6 weeks delivering nearly 1000 cars since mid January. Most or all of the 100 model Ys unloaded will go direct to an empty Osborne Park rather than being caught up in a queue. Deliveries to start on Tuesday the 21st and be completed by Saturday the 25th of March.

• Love
Reactions: VT89WA and [Zombie]
I ordered day one as orders opened. Grey MYP / Black Interior. I have an EDD of Mar 25 - Apr 15, am trading in so VIN isnt showing but they have given me an offer today. Will work out if i will accept it. Upgrading from a 2019 M3P- so am looking forward to it arriving
That’s hopeful similar circumstances day 1 order, m3 trade in on white/ black MYP.
No VIN and no updated EDD as yet

That’s hopeful similar circumstances day 1 order, m3 trade in on white/ black MYP.
No VIN and no updated EDD as yet
Can you advise how much they offered for trade?

I’ll throw this theory in to the mix for Performance model Y VIN holders, feel free to correct me:

By the time Crystal Ace arrives in Fremantle on March 16th the delivery centre should be almost car free after a very busy 4-6 weeks delivering nearly 1000 cars since mid January. Most or all of the 100 model Ys unloaded will go direct to an empty Osborne Park rather than being caught up in a queue. Deliveries to start on Tuesday the 21st and be completed by Saturday the 25th of March.

I like this theory, just in time for the free UMC in which case cmonnnn VIN overlords 🤞🤞🤞

For those without a model Y VIN that ordered in 2022 click on the link from 7.30pm WA onwards and one of the experienced WA owners may be able to help you find one. The Zoom session often is still open as late as 11.00pm so jump on later If you’re busy.

Reactions: VT89WA
Anyone got any questions about Perth pickup that I can find you an answer for tomorrow?

I dropped a mate off there earlier in the week for his so I found the place no problems. It's pretty dingy - reminded me of driving round the back end of the Showgrounds when there was no show on. Looks nice enough inside the old warehouse where you have to go, but in an industrial sense. Certainly didn't look like it was all champagne and leather lounges!
See Rino Saint's video on You Tube

Reactions: VT89WA