TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tesla Autopilot video.

Discussion in 'Model X: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by MichealW, Jun 25, 2016.

1. MichealW

MichealW Member

Taking autopilot to the next level!

• Funny x 5
  2. Brandon332

Brandon332 Member

@MichealW I love the video :D but you should remove it from here. People got themselves and Tesla in a great deal of trouble after autopilot first came out by posting videos of them doing stuff behind the wheel. Lovely video but it might be best for all to be kept within friends/family

3. MichealW

MichealW Member

This one seems ok to me. Clips are short (3 seconds long) and its clearly a parody unlike others where it is really people (in long clips) sleeping or climbing into the back seat. Also, isn't the woman looking at the road quite a bit in the video?

4. EV-lutioin

EV-lutioin Member

Never take your hands off the wheel! You are responsible for the control of car.... auto pilot is only level 2 at this point (Very close to level 3). It is not a level 4 car. Maybe in two years it will be level 4, but for now, stay alert and in control at all times. LevelsOfAutonomyChart.png

5. vandacca

vandacca Active Member

This is clearly a parody, and performed by professional auto-pilot drivers on a closed course. Only recommendation is to add "don't try this at home" message to the video. :)

• Like x 3