Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla available for a wedding day transport?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello! I'm a HUGE Tesla fan...I have done test drives in Charlottesville VA (Boars Head Inn) and at the Raleigh, NC store. Just have to get my current vehicle (A Passat TDI...still holding onto it for now) out of my hands first. :)

I'm getting married on April 1 (and its no foolin'!), and had the crazy idea of finding a Tesla Model S or X in the Charlottesville area (I see many Teslas popping up...I wanna call this place Teslaville now!) for use as a wedding day transport vehicle. If there is a willing soul out there willing to be a driver for an afternoon (the Tesla would be the getaway vehicle from the reception!), or possibly to rent a Tesla for a day, I would love to know!

Thank you for indulging me. :)

Reactions: Pilot4Hire102
$169 a day? That is cheap for a 2016 Model X 90D AWD!

EDIT: Hmm... did it just changed to $199 a day?
The $169 you saw was if you rented for a week , which is what Turo auto assumes when you first open it. $199 per day, and that is really a break even situation ( though I do have it reduced to 100 miles included only )

In general cars with no rentals or ratings don't rent as much , as high or show on the tops of listings; so I figured I'd rent low ; feel out the process and take it from there .

If it was rented for 10 days that would be $1492 take home after Turos cut. That's at $199.