TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Tesla AWD v collated to Quattro from Audi & X Drive from BMW

Discussion in 'Model S: Driving Dynamics' started by soooma, Sep 1, 2016.

1. soooma

soooma Member

Hiw does Tesla AWD fare by comparison to other offering from Audi/BMW/MBenz?!
    Just curious if anybody out it to the test ?!

By the way in NC Winter I suspect the Michelin PSII won't be a good idea despite AWD?!

Why PSII by the way I thought PSS is way better ?!

2. Kandiru

Kandiru Member

Does extremely well, and I am coming from Haldex (R32, S60R, and electronic rear diff in TurboX) and Quattro in my B8 S4.

I use Michelin X-Ice based on the Canadian ratings here, and they are very good.