Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"TESLA" Badging for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw a Red Model 3 online with the "TESLA" badging and want that so bad! I have exhausted google searches for finding out where to purchase or have made the word "TESLA" like the pic below. The service center was of no help. Please help me. I think it would look so much better to remove the T in the rear and replace with TESLA.

That would be Franz' car. I think whatever Franz wants in terms of accoutrements for his Model 3, Franz gets.
;)

Another option: RPM Tesla

46191284-2EA5-477B-9C4D-B03AA6E37A66.jpeg

Although I'm planning to leave mine plain, I must say that the tailgate appliqué is tastefully done, comes in a choice of finishes/colors and is priced attractively. Very nice.
I like it as well, although I think it could be just bit wider vertically and it looks like applique has curvature such that the lettering is facing somewhat down. Looks bit strange like that.

I can't tell from the picture, but given Tesla's past the letters may not be the same size as the model X or S.

After cutting out the letters, 3D printing them or machining them from Aluminum, you would have to fixture the letter and apply double sided tape. That way you can transfer them to the trunk lid. Sound simple, but is a little more difficult then that.

The lighted rear "T" for the model 3 should be available in a couple of weeks. Just starting production now, Still looking for
someone that wants to be the first install. The lighted "T" will be available in Chrome, Flat Black and Multi Coat Red.

• Informative
Reactions: Vern Padgett