Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla battery event Hornsdale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, it is on the side of a hill, so the parking bays are on a slope
not too steep, but may cause some door issues for Model X

Better no to park a Model X in San Francisco then!!!

1024x1024.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: Chuq and conman
In Keith, charging at the showgrounds at 45kmh rate while posting this (thanks to having all the recommended connectors from evnomics). Put $20 in the honesty box as funds the locals and can charge to full. The supercharger is not ready yet, but is on the way. They have a lot to do to be ready for next Thursday! Note the 3 reverse-in bays and the separate one to the right for people towing (they be hardy souls!!).
IMG_20170923_141216.jpg

mhm as one of the veterans here & being in Adelaide you should definitely have an invite! Wish I had a spare. Hopefully someone at Tesla will sort this out.
mhh. I already rsvp with guest. I then got another invite this week. I don't know if they are transferable but if you pm me your details i can fwd you what i have. Alternatively you might be able to find someone to take you as guest. Invitees can bring 1 guest but they have to arrive together at the same time.

Thanks Ben. They aren't transferable and I'm not sure I can make it anyway. I was curious to know why I wasn't invited. I lent Tesla my Stepney warehouse last year so they could service cars. If I decide to go, I'm sure service guys would sort it out.

Saw this kid on ABC News today. The YouTube video he's posted tells the story:

The kid lives in Forbes. I wonder if anyone passing through there might make contact through YouTube and see if he would like to go to the Big Battery Event and (who knows?) put his case straight to Elon. It would be great press, in any event :)

Saw this kid on ABC News today. The YouTube video he's posted tells the story:

The kid lives in Forbes. I wonder if anyone passing through there might make contact through YouTube and see if he would like to go to the Big Battery Event and (who knows?) put his case straight to Elon. It would be great press, in any event :)

That would be fantastic for both the youngster and Tesla, it's school holidays and a few Tesla's are heading that way, very much possible.