Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla battery event Hornsdale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey people, looks like I’m the official Talking Tesla corespondent for the Hornsdale trek, so if you’re heading to SA and I see you on the road, don’t run away if I wave an audio recorder in your direction. Should be a great event and would love to capture some of the buzz for the show. Consider yourselves warned, we all have a long drive to come up with something witty! ;-) Happy travels.

Hey everyone, we're on our way to cover the IAC event and then on to Hornsdale. We stopped in Horsham to recharge at the new superchargers, but had a bit of trouble locating them. They're round the back of a Target store, in a muddy paddock behind a fence overlooked by two massive water tanks that seem about to take off into space.
For images, click the link--
Alison Hanly

Reactions: Oz Will
Big night out at Hornsdale. Nice of Elon to drop in.
IMG_4017.JPG
IMG_4027.JPG
IMG_4029.JPG

I didn't make it to the event but I did drive down on Saturday (Melb to Adelaide), stayed over night in the Horsham International Hotel, meet up with Trevor in Keith on Sunday and now in Adeliade.

Saw many Tesla's travelling in the opposite direction, most I've ever seen in the one drive.

All chargers worked no issues, easy drive....I think I'll drive all my trips to see my customers in Adelaide for now on...

Reactions: lennier
I didn't make it to the event but I did drive down on Saturday (Melb to Adelaide), stayed over night in the Horsham International Hotel, meet up with Trevor in Keith on Sunday and now in Adeliade.

Saw many Tesla's travelling in the opposite direction, most I've ever seen in the one drive.

All chargers worked no issues, easy drive....I think I'll drive all my trips to see my customers in Adelaide for now on...
Nice to run in to you guys at the HIH, glad the rest of the trip went well!