Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Berlin to build Model 3 in Q4 2024?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was looking at some interesting charts from James Stephenson @ICannot_Enough and I was intrigued by the following one:

- First, James predicts that Changhai will start producing a Compact in Q4 2023 and Berlin an European Model also in Q4 2023.​
So would the Compact be a small sedan and the European Model be a Hatchback, since Hatchback are very popular in Europe?​
Or would the Compact be a small hatchback and the European Model be a small SUV?​
Would the Changai Compact been build also in Berlin, and vice versa for the European Model been build in Changhai?​
- Second, James predict that Berlin will start producing a Model 3 in Q4 2024,​
So at this time, the Model 3 will be 6 years old. Would this be the occasion to have the Model 3 been refreshed?​
Would the Model 3 be getting then a new one-piece cast rear frame, and who know also 4680 Cells, and even a hatchback or a wagon version?​
I wonder however if James was making some speculations or if he found any information regarding the Model 3 to be made in Berlin?​

Tesla Quaterly Deliveries By Model And Site  - M3 Berlin.jpg