TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla Black Premium Rear Console Carbon Fiber

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by jcraft01, Aug 7, 2017.

1. jcraft01

jcraft01 Member

Up for sale I have a very rare brand new Tesla black leather rear premium carbon fiber console. Tesla does not make these anymore. I purchased this for $752.16 back in 2015 with my P90DL and never used it. This is a beautiful piece please feel free to ask any questions. I'm asking $800 shipped from KY. c.jpg c1.jpg c2.jpg c3.jpg

2. CameronB

CameronB Member

Never seen this. How does it mount?

3. jcraft01

jcraft01 Member

IMG_9102.JPG
    The strap on the back actually wraps around the back of the seat and connects to spot on the back of the second row.

4. jcraft01

jcraft01 Member

See the attached photo.

5. jelloslug

jelloslug Active Member

Is this the same on that has been on ebay for weeks and weeks?

6. Vip

Vip Member

I have the exact same one. I love it. I am so glad I got it before Tesla stopped making it. Given that the back of the Model S does not have cup holders this works great for my son when we go on long trips. The arm rest opens up to store/hide items. It goes on and comes off quickly and can be stored easily in the frunk.

• Informative x 1
    • Like x 1
  7. KManS

KManS Member

Have they ever fixed the problem with the hinges cracking? I know owners who are on their 3rd one of these because of the faulty hinge design. It's a shame they quit making these because the back certainly needs cupholders and getting a new front console that has the new rear cup holders for $1200 is just stupid money. :)

• Like x 1
  8. patrick40363

patrick40363 Member

My console hinge cracked within a few months. This was my second one and I will live with it.

• Like x 3
  9. KManS

KManS Member

BTW if anyone has this in tan leather and carbon fiber please let me know, I think the black leather might stick out a bit too much against the tan seats I have, then again I should see if I can photoshop something, but I suck at photoshop! Anyone?

10. jcraft01

jcraft01 Member

This sold last week. Please delete.