Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Black Soft-shell Jacket, Size L

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

JakeP

S P4996 ==> P02547
Apr 27, 2012
Bradfordwoods, PA
I bought a Men's size Large Tesla soft-shell jacket at Santana Row in September. It was a little big, but they didn't have a Medium, so I got it anyway. I tried a Medium on earlier this week in Denver, and that fit much better, so I bought that also. I am 5'11, 175 lbs, 42" chest, and the size L was just a little too loose and baggy for me.

I hate to see it sitting in my closet, when it could be out there starting conversations and selling new reservations. Anybody want it for $50 plus shipping? PM me if interested.

The jacket is similar to this one on the Tesla Shop, but the lining is black fleece, not grey, and the collar stands up more, rather than lying flat. They say they run small, but I think the new versions run large. Very nice jacket, overall.

Men's Tesla Corporate Jacket, Black Tesla Motors

I bought a Men's size Large Tesla soft-shell jacket at Santana Row in September. It was a little big, but they didn't have a Medium, so I got it anyway. I tried a Medium on earlier this week in Denver, and that fit much better, so I bought that also. I am 5'11, 175 lbs, 42" chest, and the size L was just a little too loose and baggy for me.

I hate to see it sitting in my closet, when it could be out there starting conversations and selling new reservations. Anybody want it for $50 plus shipping? PM me if interested.

The jacket is similar to this one on the Tesla Shop, but the lining is black fleece, not grey, and the collar stands up more, rather than lying flat. They say they run small, but I think the new versions run large. Very nice jacket, overall.

Men's Tesla Corporate Jacket, Black Tesla Motors
Are you selling the Men's size Large Tesla soft-shell jacket? If you are I am interested