Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Blvd Photos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
just went out and took a few quick photos of our 4 day old baby on an appropriate street near our house. Wish I had a better camera for the photos.
(not sure if this is the correct section of the forums or not.)
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg

I know exactly where this is. This is right in Irvine, south of the Spectrum. Vizio HQ is right there as is my physical therapist at Velocity Sports Performance.

Exactly. Goes between lake forest drive and irvine center drive. I have been waiting since we ordered the car to take the model s there to get some photos. If you go, the best time is on the weekend, to avoid any traffic. I had to run back and forth into the road to get a few of the photos.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey cool, you got a license plate frame with yours!

Funny thing is, I didn't notice that until you mentioned it. We brought up our plates to the factory and asked them to put them on. They put the front one on and later asked us if we wanted to wait for the rear one as they had the "zero emissions" temp paper plate on already, so I left it because we thought it was pretty cool.