Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Body Repair - Denver, Colorado

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They were awesome. When our 2012 Signature Red P85 Tesla Model S was damaged the insurance sent me to another "preferred" body shop which had a higher estimate and was going to tear apart about 1/4th of the car to replace a damaged rear quarter panel. I went to another place that was going to do the same and was even more expensive. Only at the Tesla Body Shop were they able to repair, weld, and refinish the aluminum body parts, doing a restoration as much as a repair, and feathering in paint perfectly so the repair could be minimally invasive at the lowest cost of all three estimates. They have the equipment and technicians who are true craftspeople who do amazing work. They did their estimate on an unscheduled drive up basis and worked with my insurance company. As far as I'm concerned, this is the best place to take a Tesla for body work. Their technicians understand and are equipped to work with all of the technology of Tesla vehicles. They only work on Tesla vehicles. They are the "go to" experts other body shops consult when they're stumped. Our repair was scheduled and completed on time as per the estimate. There were no delays waiting for parts. The paint was perfectly match. I could not be more satisfied.

The Tesla Body Shop is one of 9 nine the United States and is located at: 450 E 52nd Ave, Denver, CO 80216
20210628_124201.jpg
20210403_194011.jpg

Attachments

• 20210628_124101.jpg
    20210628_124101.jpg
    322.1 KB · Views: 84