TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tesla: Bonfire of the Money Printers’ Vanities

Discussion in 'Tesla Motors' started by mkjayakumar, Mar 1, 2015.

1. mkjayakumar

mkjayakumar Active Member

Another right wing Republican hit piece on a conservative rag - nothing new there, but what caught my attention is two things:

- the lying and the hatred spewed here is a bit unparalleled and takes the 'Tesla should be killed' mantra to a new low

- this piece came several days ago and there is not a single comment in the comments section.

Tesla: Bonfire of the Money Printers’ Vanities

2. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

Maybe everyone is ignoring that piece because it is completely irrational.

I'm ignoring it.

3. Jim MacInnes

Jim MacInnes Member

Here is some more wisdom from David Stockman, this time on the subject of climate change White House: “Weather practically everywhere is being caused by climate changeâ€￾ | David Stockmans Contra Corner He apparently believes he is better informed about climate science than scientist, John Holdren who is profiled here John Holdren - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Stockman has his own interesting background which includes criminal and civil charges but it does not seem to include any background in science. David Stockman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

4. hirox

hirox Member

5. mkjayakumar

mkjayakumar Active Member

Thanks for letting me know about the archives.

Interesting the same article on the same outfit was published in a different headline: http:// http://www.caseyresearch. com/cdd/david-stockman-tears-apart-tesla

I put some spaces in the URL so you can't click on it. But that is where the comments are ripping him apart.