Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla brand in Florida

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So we are visiting Florida for 2 weeks, which almost passed unfortunately.
But anyway, I have this Tesla cap I bought in the Santa Monica, CA store last year, and it is great people recognising the Tesla brand. First at the Kennedy Space Center (probably has something to do with SpaceX) then at Whole Foods and Universal Studios :)

We are visiting the Florida store on Friday, really looking forward to it :D

PS: We love Florida :) people are so friendly here!

But anyway, I have this Tesla cap I bought in the Santa Monica, CA store last year, and it is great people recognising the Tesla brand. First at the Kennedy Space Center (probably has something to do with SpaceX) then at Whole Foods and Universal Studios :)

Welcome and please visit often. If you are by the Space Center again, I am 10 min from the gate.

I'm glad that you enjoyed yourself.

Yes, when we moved to Florida from Washington DC we also noted how friendly everyone is here.

Too bad you don't have more time. We will be celebrating National Plug In Day here in Sarasota on September 23rd. It should be a lot of fun.

Have a safe trip.

Larry