Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Branded All-Weather liners

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I noticed the shop now has these in stock. With all of the talk about the other companies that have been around, has anyone tried these yet? I only found a thread on the rugged textile mats and it did not seem like many were buying. Perhaps those that needed liners/mats went elsewhere and Tesla is too late to the show?

Model Y All-Weather Interior Liners

upload_2020-12-19_8-58-59.jpeg

I'm looking at the Tesla branded "Model Y All-Weather Interior Liners" & "Model Y All-Weather Rear Cargo Liner Set".

Anyone have any reviews of these products?

I'm looking at the Tesla branded "Model Y All-Weather Interior Liners" & "Model Y All-Weather Rear Cargo Liner Set".

I have them and absolutely love them. I’ve tried 2 other brands now and they didn’t fit all the way back to the seat riser. Finally became annoyed and picked up the Tesla set. They made a mistake replacing my windshield so they comped me the all weather mats. Just a perk they were free but I would buy them again in a heart beat. They have the small circles of Velcro on them so they stay completely in place. Sure makes cleaning the Y easier. If you want any pics of them in the Y let me know.

• Helpful
Reactions: suprax and Noflash

The Tesla branded floor liners are manufactured by WeatherTech (the WeatherTech logo is molded into the back side of the Tesla floor liners.) The Tesla liners should be the same except for the absence of the WeatherTech label. Look up reviews on the WeatherTech site.

• Informative
Reactions: Noflash
The Tesla branded floor liners are manufactured by WeatherTech (the WeatherTech logo is molded into the back side of the Tesla floor liners.) The Tesla liners should be the same except for the absence of the WeatherTech label. Look up reviews on the WeatherTech site.
I heard that as well. I just liked the Tesla logo on them. I’m not a fan of the weather tech label. Just personal preference I suppose. I had weather tech with my Jeep and the label ended up peeling off after a few years.

Reactions: suprax and Noflash
I heard that as well. I just liked the Tesla logo on them. I’m not a fan of the weather tech label. Just personal preference I suppose. I had weather tech with my Jeep and the label ended up peeling off after a few years.
For folks that don't like the Weathertech logo, it's easy to remove. Just put your fingernail under one corner and lift off. The is no adhesive residue remaining.

Reactions: rxkenc
They made a mistake replacing my windshield

There's a story here - oh wait I just reread it. I thought you were saying they mistakenly replaced the windshield - lol

Actually, My guess is that they didn't do it, but instead farmed it out to Safelite or someone similar. Not sure why that would be the SOP, but that's what Toyota said they would do when I asked them about getting the windshield replaced on my Prius V

If so then it's good to see they stood behind the mistakes of others, but then again, maybe they noticed it and refused to pay. What was the problem?

There's a story here - oh wait I just reread it. I thought you were saying they mistakenly replaced the windshield - lol

Actually, My guess is that they didn't do it, but instead farmed it out to Safelite or someone similar. Not sure why that would be the SOP, but that's what Toyota said they would do when I asked them about getting the windshield replaced on my Prius V

If so then it's good to see they stood behind the mistakes of others, but then again, maybe they noticed it and refused to pay. What was the problem?
No they replaced it but put it in wrong. The top of the glass was not flush with the roof so I could hear air. The seal was even sticking above the roof. Also, they disconnected my temp sensor on the windshield replacement so I had no heat. Ended up taking it back to the SC after the weekend and I was in an X for a week. The worst part is I had my tiny place pick the Y up from the SC and tint the windshield before every seeing the vehicle. Alas, they comped the floor mats as I had to pay to tint the windshield twice. Tint company gave me a discount the second time around so I technically paid $150 for the mats.

I have them and absolutely love them. I’ve tried 2 other brands now and they didn’t fit all the way back to the seat riser. Finally became annoyed and picked up the Tesla set. They made a mistake replacing my windshield so they comped me the all weather mats. Just a perk they were free but I would buy them again in a heart beat. They have the small circles of Velcro on them so they stay completely in place. Sure makes cleaning the Y easier. If you want any pics of them in the Y let me know.
What are the 2 other brands that didn't fit all the way back? And is your MY a 2020 or 2021? I'm on the fence about these liners for my 2021.

I bought them. They have a nice feel and look to them. Tesla branded too. They do not have lipped edges all the way around so if there is a pool of water (melted snow for instance) it could easily drain off the mat and onto carpeted floor. For general dirt, debris, and clean up, these are probably the ticket. For snow use, I would look elsewhere.

Can you confirm whether you have a 2020 or 2021 MY?