TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tesla browser simulator on the Mac

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by verscph, Jun 25, 2015.

1. verscph

verscph New Member

Hi,

I was wondering whether there's a Tesla browser simulator for the Mac. The guys of Tesla Apps | Premier Dashboard Experience For Your Tesla Model S, Tesla Model X, Tesla Model III | Powered by Evolved Vehicle Environments did a wonderful job to create a web application that runs in the Tesla Model S and a I'm the founder of a mobile app development company in Belgium, I'm interested in developing browser based Apps for Tesla as an extension to the mobile Apps we've built.

Regards,
    Philip

2. jswanner

jswanner Member

verscph,

I just came across your post while looking for the same thing. Luckily, I have a Model S, but walking out to my car every time I want to test to see if something works in the car's browser is a bit cumbersome.

Did you happen to find anything that worked as a simulator for the car's browser?