Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Tesla Cable Organizer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FWIW, I thought I wanted to buy one too. I played with the ones @ the Tesla factory charger stand yesterday, and now I think they're cheap junk. The "nozzle" end doesn't stay in the receptacle, and the holder comes off the base with little force. Of approximately 15 chargers, none had the nozzles in the cable organizer receptacle, and most had the cables lying on the ground. I'm going to go with a cheap hose holder instead.

Reactions: Jimmy 1
Its not as Tesla-ie, but if you get a half round garden hose hanger, it works just as well. Usually less than $5
Holder.jpg
at Home Depot