Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Cable Organizers are back in stock!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine just shipped today from an order on 10/24...

When I asked a week ago about this I was told:

Thanks for contacting Tesla. Unfortunately, the Cable Organizer is temporarily out of stock. Our expected replenishment is overdue, but the target date for shipping is in the next couple of weeks.

The item will dispatch automatically when stock is replenished. You’ll receive an automated email upon dispatch with tracking information.
So I suspect it is just luck when they go in and out of stock.

Current message says expect a month delay on fulfillment. Hard to imagine these are that popular.

When we picked up our MX, in July, our SC stated they were out of stock, and had no idea when they'd get any in. In fact, they stated that they were redesigning them.

FWIW, I have a confirmation for the one I ordered on Sunday, but it has yet to ship.

Cable Organizer!
s-l1600.jpg

I saw this Cable Organizer in eBay,and don't know if it is same with the Cable Organizer of Tesla's shop???

Searched and didn't find any reference to updates to Tesla's shopping page. Looks like Tesla just made a number of price changes. Cable organizer is now $33 and the Wall Connector is $633. Also, is it me but I thought there were floor mats for the 3? Gone!

Searched and didn't find any reference to updates to Tesla's shopping page. Looks like Tesla just made a number of price changes. Cable organizer is now $33 and the Wall Connector is $633. Also, is it me but I thought there were floor mats for the 3? Gone!
Check to see what country your currency is tied to. I had the same issue until I noticed my currency had changed from US to Canadian. Made the switch back and all the prices returned to normal.