Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla cam captures road rage

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It looks like you creeped into her lane cutting her off in the intersection and then she got mad. Is that what happened?
Not quite if you see the minute before. I was already going in the lane. She was actually 2 cars back and was passing on the right. It wasn’t her lane so much as I was just changing lanes and she was doing the illegal passing on the right

Not quite if you see the minute before. I was already going in the lane. She was actually 2 cars back and was passing on the right. It wasn’t her lane so much as I was just changing lanes and she was doing the illegal passing on the right

As far as the evidence shows, the Kia was on the very right-hand lane, the Tesla was on the one next to it.

1619065432164.png

The evidence also shows that Tesla was partially occupying the space of the very right-hand lane as well as shown above because the lane line was covered up by the right side of the Tesla.

As the result, at the intersection, there's hardly any space for the Kia to stay on its own space--the very right-hand lane. The lack of space endangered the Kia to hit the road shoulder below.

1619065620571.png

In the end, courtesy won out the day as Tesla was able to provide more space for the Kia as now we can see the lane line very clearly. Everyone wins when everyone stays within their own lanes below!

1619065783599.png

Last edited:
It’s 2021... people should learn that they shouldn’t misbehave around Tesla’s.

any advice on how to get this viral?

hmmm, I should think this is not the only problem that person has. She needs to be sent to anger management, which probably wouldn't help her with her problem anyway. I'd be reporting the incident to the police. And lucky for her that she didn't start beating on the door of someone with a gun.

So I hope you are not implying that gives her a reason to get out and start beating on someone's car. I give you the benefit of the doubt, yet it is the first thing than ran through my mind.
I was just asking for clarity but I do 100% believe cutting someone off, forcing them into a curb, risking their safety, their vehicle, and the people around them absolutely gives someone a reason to get out and beat on someone else's car.

Legal right? No.

Reason? Abso-frigin-lutely!

I was just asking for clarity but I do 100% believe cutting someone off, forcing them into a curb, risking their safety, their vehicle, and the people around them
absolutely gives someone a reason to get out and beat on someone else's car.

Legal right? No.

Reason? Abso-frigin-lutely!
Absolute Nonsense... you are defending violent road rage for a person who needs a bit of anger management counseling. Peace. ;)

Absolute Nonsense... you are defending violent road rage for a person who needs a bit of anger management counseling. Peace. ;)
Or I'm just not pretending that she attacked the car out of nowhere. You believe it was a random event with no cause? Ridiculous.

One look at the video and we know why she was mad. There was a reason for her anger even if her actions were not justified.

I was just asking for clarity but I do 100% believe cutting someone off, forcing them into a curb, risking their safety, their vehicle, and the people around them absolutely gives someone a reason to get out and beat on someone else's car.

Legal

You can't control how people drive. The only thing you can control is how you react to it. She completely overreacted.