Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Canadian Online Store Revamp

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure if anyone has noticed but Tesla Online Store for Canada has gotten a revamp and it looks very nice. Everything is listed according to its category now and prices showing are in Canadian dollars. Also, when you try to buy something, they no longer charge you import fee and shipping. I just tried to buy a t-shirt and they only change me for the tax and that is it. The last time I tried to buy a t-shirt from the online store, it charged me $40 usd for import and shipping. This is so awesome since they are improving in their product shipment. Not sure if this is due to Model 3 but I like it when they are improving their services.

Reactions: Falkirk
Not sure if anyone has noticed but Tesla Online Store for Canada has gotten a revamp and it looks very nice. Everything is listed according to its category now and prices showing are in Canadian dollars. Also, when you try to buy something, they no longer charge you import fee and shipping. I just tried to buy a t-shirt and they only change me for the tax and that is it. The last time I tried to buy a t-shirt from the online store, it charged me $40 usd for import and shipping. This is so awesome since they are improving in their product shipment. Not sure if this is due to Model 3 but I like it when they are improving their services.
We noticed similar changes on the US store a week or two ago. They've eliminated the shipping charges here too so it's definitely makes it cheaper than before.