TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla car sharing service to launch this Spring

Discussion in 'News' started by jkliu47, Feb 10, 2014.

Tags:
  1. jerry33

jerry33 S85 - VIN:P05130 - 3/2/13

URL shorteners make the link appear to be a connection to a malware site. I don't know if that's the case here because I don't click on them.

2. jkliu47

jkliu47 Member

Sorry but it had worked for me. I have replaced with the original URL.

3. lorih

lorih Member

Cool! I wonder if you only get to use it by the hour, or if for example you could take it for a weekend, and hit Superchargers?

4. palmer_md

palmer_md Member

$39/hour, so it is equivalent to other exotic rental cars except that this is by the hour and not by the day. Very Cool!

5. Transepoch

Transepoch Member

Most of the ones I had seen were asking $500 a day, which would be a bit over half of this offer if kept for the full period. Would be better if you were only looking for DIY test drives, though.