TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tesla Caravan to TEDx Conference in Charlottesville, Nov 14th

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by carrerascott, Nov 3, 2013.

1. carrerascott

carrerascott FUEL FTR

Some people are in the beginning stages of setting up a caravan of Tesla's to transport speakers for a TEDx conference in Charlottesville from their hotel to the Downtown Mall area. More details to come but wanted to throw feelers out to see if any Central Virginia Tesla owners might be interested. This would be early morning on a Thursday (I believe pick up at the hotel at 8am) so I know not everyone can do it. This would just be to self-promote Tesla and get more eyes on these fabulous cars. As of now there are only 2 of us confirmed (not quite a caravan ;) ) so thought I'd post here.

Thanks!

2. Plug Me In

Plug Me In Member

I'm interested. Looks like the actual conference is 11/15. I'm available all day 11/14 but I'm working 11/15.

3. carrerascott

carrerascott FUEL FTR

Yeah sorry I had the date wrong, it is 11/15. Sounds like pickup may be 7am as well.