Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla carpets with logo on

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For info if you are not bothered on the logo.. I saw that "Car Mats UK" do Tesla S mats with a different level of pile, end cord, and colours.

Asked for some samples, and they sent me some (the ones I requested on a sheet of A4 - enough to judge the pile quality) - better than the generic mats, I was going to buy...

Other than the one listed earlier in the thread, are there any other UK dealers that provide specific sized mats for Tesla?

sorry guys - missed the requesty for photo - will try and sort some out.

All I can say is the fit is perfect OEM match, the quality has been great.
I chose mine with a light grey/silver T tesla logo only on black mat, but I am sure you can request your own design.

just to add no affiliation to the vendor and no doubt there are several other decent suppliers too

All I can say is the fit is perfect OEM match, the quality has been great.
I chose mine with a light grey/silver T tesla logo only on black mat, but I am sure you can request your own design.

just to add no affiliation to the vendor and no doubt there are several other decent suppliers too

Hi all
Just to let you know that several weeks ago I bought lambswool tailored car mats from autostyle that are 2.5cm thick for 200 pounds plus 7 delivery. The fit is great and they feel amazing to touch and really give the cabin a luxury feel. The only downside so far is that there has been a bit of shedding which doesn't happen with the man made fibres. Let me know if anyone is interested in photos.
M