Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla CCS1 Combo Adapter Available in the U.S.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My buddy kindly shared about this today:

Tesla CCS1 Combo Adapter Available in the U.S.:

I didn't think Tesla was going to make this happen in NA. Now I'm intrigued. I wonder what's their ended game? I'm just going to say it. I think CCS may become the standard plug on new superchargers here soon.

So close...
I'm going to the SC Friday for a new key and maybe they will have a waiting list or something to notify me the retrofit is available and i can make an appt, instead of having to randomly check this webpage.

Capture.PNG

So close...
I'm going to the SC Friday for a new key and maybe they will have a waiting list or something to notify me the retrofit is available and i can make an appt, instead of having to randomly check this webpage.

View attachment 857859
No need to randomly check the webpage. You can randomly check the app instead. :) Click on service and it is right at the top.

Reactions: bb95570
Tried it today at Electrify America 150kWh. 2022 Model Y, delivered a week and a half ago. Got only 72kWh at 20% SoC. The adapter is big and bulky and feels like it will break my charge port. It's good as a backup but I think I'll stick to superchargers. However I do notice that EA is cheaper during peak hours.