Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla CCS1 Combo Adapter - North America - (OEM - Original from Tesla)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The long-awaited charging adapter - CCS Combo 1 (CCS1) to Tesla proprietary standard .

This adapter is the original from Tesla. It works very well in North America, but it is not sold here yet. It comes from South Korea. I tested it on a Model Y 2021 LR and it works very well. Please verify if your car has the CCS option activated.

I'm selling thru eBay:

Do you have any pictures of it working?

you can refer to here how it works, some videos and pictures.

Do you have any pictures of it working?
That is an old article - note the software version in the article. 2021.40.6 enabled CCS.

I also have a couple I've imported, and a couple people on the forums here have purchased them from me. I can do a local meetup or this eBay auction for outside bay area:

Reactions: wlee
I also have a couple I've imported, and a couple people on the forums here have purchased them from me. I can do a local meetup or this eBay auction for outside bay area:

Isn’t it cheaper just to purchase thru Harumio? Get your Tesla's CCS1 Adapter From Korea!

Just received my CCS1 adapter, took about 10 days from order to delivery from South Korea! 🙌

IMG_1774.JPG

I have a 2022 Tesla Model S Plaid. I checked and it says CCS charging is enabled. Will this product work on it? I ask because the Harum.io website says it only works on Model 3 and Y.

I have a 2022 Tesla Model S Plaid. I checked and it says CCS charging is enabled. Will this product work on it? I ask because the Harum.io website says it only works on Model 3 and Y.

Yes. It will work.