Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Center Caps for TSportline Satin Gray Wheels?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
These appear to match uberturbines

Awaiting delivery of satin gray TSVs.
TSVs arrived! And these caps seem to match pretty well.
34D58A8A-15A9-4CC5-9323-73F9AA45CBE3.jpeg

Attachments

• FFED3E64-99BD-4A1F-BEB9-4C6118C38705.jpeg
    FFED3E64-99BD-4A1F-BEB9-4C6118C38705.jpeg
    514.7 KB · Views: 252
Reactions: zpaul
I have oem Tesla center caps on my T Sportline space gray wheels, and they match almost perfectly but not exactly. Not sure how the space gray differs from satin gray.

T Sportline space gray wheels = exact same color/shade as Uberturbine wheels, so they're slightly darker than the factory Tesla Aero cap set.

93.jpg

Tesla-Center-Cap2.jpg

From what I understand OEM center caps don't fit on the TSV wheels.
They appear to fit. It is true however that the OEM uberturbine center “caps” don’t fit the TSVs. But as you can see from my pics, the TSVs are designed much like the inductions. They have a 2 piece center cap. A plain surround and then the standard center cap that fills the center.

T Sportline satin gray = Uberturbine wheel color (exact match).

I've already tested this on somebody else's Uberturbine wheels it's an exact match to my satin gray wheels and touch up paint.

TSportline-Wheel-Paint.jpg
The TSVs in my pic are tilted forward a bit, creating a bit of a shadow making them appear a bit darker than the ubers.

I too can confirm that that this touch-up paint matches the Ubers.

I have oem Tesla center caps on my T Sportline space gray wheels, and they match almost perfectly but not exactly. Not sure how the space gray differs from satin gray.

T Sportline space gray wheels = exact same color/shade as Uberturbine wheels, so they're slightly darker than the factory Tesla Aero cap set.

93.jpg

Tesla-Center-Cap2.jpg

What is the Tesla part# for these center caps?