That MR2 looks so small. I love those cars.Picked up my car at noon at Burbank. Accepted delivery and then the app would not sync. There were three of us and apparently a new issue so they manually unlocked the car and off we went. Got home and called Tesla support and apparently there is a problem with the app refreshing and they are working on it. No ETA but he thinks it should work tomorrow morning. I also just finished applying the Muguier Ceramic Detailer spray. Below are a few observations.
1. After spending 1.5 hours, the paint is perfect. I can't find any flaws, wow.
2. The gaps are all fine with the exception of a slight gap in both rear doors.
3. The driver's door doesn't shut easily and definitely have to use force and will need it adjusted. The passenger front is fine.
4. Yes it has Michelins....yay.
5. My steering wheel is off center....annoying but one of my pet peeves so definitely will have to have that corrected.
6. No rattles and drives great.
I said goodbye to my Model 3 P/Stealth two months ago and those 68 days were the slowest 68 that I can remember.View attachment 743003View attachment 743004View attachment 743005View attachment 743006