TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tesla charger in Napa Valley

Discussion in 'North America' started by augkuo, Aug 13, 2011.

1. augkuo

augkuo Member

I found a 30amp tesla charger in Yountville, Ca - Hotel Bardessono 6526 Yount Street, Yountville CA 94599Augie

2. smorgasbord

smorgasbord Active Member

Yeah, I added that to the database some weeks ago. It's right at the front of the hotel in the row where they park their shuttle SUVs, so I don't know if they'll let you use it if you're not staying there. But, it's a really great place to stay if you've got the money.

3. augkuo

augkuo Member

Is there a link to this database? Thanks!

Augie

4. jaanton

jaanton Roadster NA #1026

This does not match my experience. There was a NEMA 14-50 so a UMC or RFMC would be needed.
    I was there at lunch and they offered to charge my car. However the valet wasn't fully trained and didn't slide the switch. Bzzz...
    There is a real Tesla charger at CADE, and two Blink J1772s have been installed recently.

5. smorgasbord

smorgasbord Active Member

Bardessono Upgrades EV Charging Station

This was back in April, 2011.

6. vfx

vfx Well-Known Member

First I've heard of Valet charging.

And they did not even get it right.

7. derowland

derowland Member

Downtown Napa HPWC (80amp)

napahpwc 1681.jpg This is located in downtown Napa in the River Terrace Inn parking lot. If the two spots are ice'd, you can park on the backside and pull either cable through to the car. This is a nice, safe and well-lighted location with many nearby shops and restaurants. It's right in downtown Napa. Note that although it is an 80amp circuit, it is only 208v. So, with dual chargers, the most you will get is about 45mph.