TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla charging complete At 0% battery level

Discussion in 'Model S: Battery & Charging' started by Dutchrepair, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Dutchrepair

Dutchrepair New Member

Hello Everyone,

I put my tesla in the garage, and a one point the battery suddenly died, I had 0% of juce left so I cant drive anymore. I already boosted the 12v battery But that didn’t help. When I try to put the high power connector in, the lock stays on and won’t go open. Once I Got it in But it says, charging complete at 0% battery level. What can I try to solve This problem? I already reset the car, But that didn’t work.

2. rpo

rpo Member

I would suggest calling Tesla.

• Informative x 1
  3. Dutchrepair

Dutchrepair New Member

Hello RPO,

Unfortunally is our car on the blacklist of Tesla, they wont help us anymore, we also can’t look into the car with a OBD. Has anyone suggestions?

4. jelloslug

jelloslug Active Member

Call the person that repaired it for you.

• Disagree x 1
    • Funny x 1
  5. Dutchrepair

Dutchrepair New Member

We tried to repair it by ourselfs! But we’re out of suggestions what the problem could be.

6. lymex2018

lymex2018 Member

If the battery suddenly died, it probably means a major problem happened to the main pack.
    I suggest try to charge the 12V battery for an hour and see if the main pack is chargeable.

7. onlykode

onlykode Member

Any updates? Did the main battery died or it's just the 12v one?