Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Christmas update 2020.48.26 no boombox ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys, so I got a tesla model X 2020 long range received on Sept 2020!

updated with the Christmas update but no boombox feature option...

So started to wonder if my model X equipped with that external pedestrian speaker ?.. how can you check if you have that ?

or maybe that feature is only enabled for US region ?? Which is unfair!!

Here in the US with a Feb 2020 Model X, there is no external speaker. If there was, you would hear the "woo-woo" sound the car makes when it moves under 20mph.

My wife's brand new Model S has the external speaker and I'll be playing around with it today testing out this new Xmas download.

When did your wife receive her car ?... i mean I received my car very recently! In Sept 2020... how is it possible it did not come with the external speakers!! This is bullix from tesla.. but then I ordered it from Tesla Dubai UAE.. so maybe for that region its not installed :/

need to find out how to manually install it ... and some how receive that update with boombox feature..

I picked my X late Sep, has pedestrian sound when in reverse, updated to 2020.48.26 recently and has Boombox too.
I checked out some features like horn music playing.
What is your VIN last six digits? It could be region specific regulation requirements