Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla clothing Apparel in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know where I can get some clothing Tesla branded apparel? I called several stores in Australia but they said they no longer stock any. Looking at pictures of the flagship store in Sydney I recall seeing clothing there when it open ended.

It seems online Tesla store is the only option but that only delivers to the USA and many of the items are virtually permanently listed as sold out.

For the semi cult following Tesla has, I’m very surprised apparel is that hard to get.

Any suggestions?

I know the Tesla Owners Club of Australia runs a bulk order each year which they arrange directly with Tesla in the US. They get a special rate which effectively makes the US$ costs on the US store the same as what Australians pay in A$ for each item. (i.e. discount cancels out the exchange rate and shipping)

Someone with more knowledge of the TOCA deal will hopefully pipe up with more info :)

I use one of the US Post Box type services myus.com and have anything I've ordered sent there and then once I have a few items from various retailers have them all sent back in the one box. Postage from Tesla to my US 'address' is usually free.

Some things come back in stock and usually go out of stock quickly so may appear like they never come back in stock.