Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla clothing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was not sure where to post this, does anyone know if Tesla is going to restock there clothing. I always want to have something to wear with the Tesla logo, and it seems that most of what they show is out of stock in the most popular sizes. E-mailed the info that shows up of the clothing web site and did not get much from them.

I think they only have one person doing the merchandise at this point so is probably tough for them to keep up. Are there any stores close to you have have what you want in the correct size if it isn't available online?

I was not sure where to post this, does anyone know if Tesla is going to restock there clothing. I always want to have something to wear with the Tesla logo, and it seems that most of what they show is out of stock in the most popular sizes. E-mailed the info that shows up of the clothing web site and did not get much from them.
I have one pair of Tesla glasses - probably necessary when riding in the Roadster.
They look like clear plastic, non-prescription glasses to protect your eyes.
Have the Tesla logo clearly showing on them.
Anyone interested?

I was not sure where to post this, does anyone know if Tesla is going to restock there (sic) clothing. I always want to have something to wear with the Tesla logo, and it seems that most of what they show is out of stock in the most popular sizes. E-mailed the info that shows up of the clothing web site and did not get much from them.
Move to the snow belt. Oak Brook and Old Orchard has tons of stuff in stock.
Then move back. :)