Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Club Morocco, Club Tesla Maroc

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

I am Khalil Amar, I am asking Tesla owners in Morocco to contact me so we can gather and get to know each other.
I am already in contact with the first three owners of Model S in Casablanca, Morocco
Model S P85+ ( 2013 )
Model S 60 ( 2014 )
Model S 90D ( 2015 or 2016 ) user: YCMS on TMC

Other than that, for Tesla owners visiting Morocco, please don't hesitate to contact me as well. I will help providing you where to charge. We're working to have some CHAdeMO fast chargers in key areas to let you travel in Morocco and charge at an acceptable speed in DC, instead of the 11kW 16kW 22kW AC.

Cheers

Salam Khalil,

Nice to see your post.In case yourself or any of Tesls Owners in Morocco needs assistance,I would be more than happy to assist as I am Sales Advisor in Tesla Store in Dubai.

Best Regards,

Sami Ben Kahla
Mob:+971503567537

Hi Sami

Thanks for your response

We're in contact with some folks in Geneva but mainly from Tilburg NL
Our cars get shipped from the factory as per Tesla rules.

We can't buy from you.
I don't think it will make sense money transfer wise and transportation wise.

Salam Khalil,

I’m a dutch moroccan. Just flew back from Morocco yesterday.
As an owner of a Model 3 and a big Tesla fan, I kept on wondering which of the road trips would have been managable and which not. I came across one DC fast charger at one of the highway stops from Agadir to Marrakech, but didn’t find any instructions on how to use it.

I’m thinking of maybe taking my Model 3 there next year, but do wonder if it’s viable without any superchargers, and no service centers in case anything happens.

• Love
Reactions: khalilamar
Hello
All the EV chargers Type 2, CCS 2, CHAdeMO, triphase plugs, one phase plugs are reported on plugshare.com
go to www.plugshare.com or install plugshare and select Europe or World region to be able to see them when you zoom on Moroccan cities etc.

Regarding charging, charging is free, you come with your car and you help yourself. There's nothing to pay.
Not even in hotels. it is illegal to sell electricity so all EV chargers are here at the convenience of Tesla owners.
We installed some to help our local community grow and remote communities to come visit Morocco.
contact me on WhatsApp +212661405502 - I will add you to my WhatsApp list of Moroccan owners abroad.
This summer of 2019, around 25 to 28 people came to visit and went South or East. South to Agadir, East to Nador or Oujda.
Around 5 came from Norway. as far as from Stavenger and Oslo, Norway. Some from Netherlands / Holland. Some from France.

Thanks