Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Coat Hook - SKU Issue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So - I had ordered a set of Black Coat Hooks from Tesla (I know, I know - there and several other less expensive ones out there, but she wanted the Tesla ones, and I decided peace in the kingdom was with the extra $$). In any case for some time only the white ones were available, but when the black ones showed up as available - I purchased.

Order went through fine - order confirmation description was for Black ones, Photo was for Black ones - all seemed well

I got them in the mail today, went to put them in the car and opened the box, alas - they were White...

The delivered box was labeled White, and had the same SKU as on the order form for the Black parts.

Turns out that having White Coat Hooks with Black seats is...not acceptable - apparently form beats function - So - If you are looking for peace in your kingdom - be cautious

Just sent a note to the fine folks at Tesla to resolve this issue...

Just to follow-up.
I contacted Tesla, They responded and said they would send a correct set of coat hangers.
They immediately emailed a label to return the white set. Which I did the next day.
I got the correct black coat hangers this last Saturday.

So wife loves the new black OEM hangers, she is happy, and there is peace in the kingdom.
All is well