Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla collision repair - Need your input

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

My ‘21 Tesla got rear ended and needs repair. I am trying to choose between a Tesla collision center and a 3rd party Tesla authorized shop. There is not much difference in the appointment availability between these two. I will be going ahead with my Tesla insurance for repairs. I would love to hear your input, recommendations and any previous experience with either.

Hello,

My ‘21 Tesla got rear ended and needs repair. I am trying to choose between a Tesla collision center and a 3rd party Tesla authorized shop. There is not much difference in the appointment availability between these two. I will be going ahead with my Tesla insurance for repairs. I would love to hear your input, recommendations and any previous experience with either.
I had my 2019 S repaired by an authorized shop in Orlando. Cannot tell it had been repaired, perfect. With any shop, ask to see samples of their work. They probably have cars they are just finished up around. Avoid any shop that won’t show you samples of their work.