TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Tesla.com down?

Discussion in 'Tesla, Inc.' started by DrivingRockies, Sep 8, 2017.

Tags:
  1. DrivingRockies

2. randy1077

randy1077 Model X60 Vin 180XX. Reverved 8/11/2016

yes, down for me

• Helpful x 1
  3. Runarbt

Runarbt Member

Working fine now, for me at least.

4. boaterva

boaterva Supporting Member

Looks like something has changed... I don't recall seeing 'welcome back' before when restarting a session, but maybe it's just me...

Edit: rest looks the same... perhaps just a new 'restart' page? I sure don't recall that before.... or maybe just lucky!

5. DrivingRockies

I hadn't either. Interesting change. Might be in relation to all the logout issues when using a shortcut straight to the Model 3 reservation page. It doesn't do it anymore.

• Like x 1
  6. boaterva

boaterva Supporting Member

And this may be new also.... I was logged in, checking my account for my order, and I went to the 3 page to check the reservation status there, and it made me login again, which it didn't used to do...

7. JHWJR

JHWJR Member

It's up for me.