Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla.com is posting used 2016 Model S 75D with 0-60 times at 4.4

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Look at when AP 1 and AP2 were released.

You are in good shape. Do not accept early delivery. Wait till after q3 ends.

Nah I am screwed. If they build it now I will get it in q4 but not get any of the changes. As of now getting ap3, new drivetrain and rear seats. Not sure if you think those are the changes or expect more. I would be surprised if anything huge since model 3 ramp up is bigger concern

Nah I am screwed. If they build it now I will get it in q4 but not get any of the changes. As of now getting ap3, new drivetrain and rear seats. Not sure if you think those are the changes or expect more. I would be surprised if anything huge since model 3 ramp up is bigger concern
Tesla doesn't build now and deliver after they miss quarter. It's not their model. If they can deliver you before end of Q they will. There is a factory shut down oct 1. Meaning no deliveries oct 7-15 ish. There is a gap. You are before or after. They have not made it through a q3 break without a major change.

I'd like to know the truth data on that. I ordered a custom because of the quicker 0-60 and 2.5 hardware. Now orders are backed up and delivery for mine is late Oct, early Nov.
It is a known secret that Tesla is quietly updating their inventory and CPO to the faster speed (probably just software uncork). Now I can assure you that you will get some new/unknown updates if you take delivery in Q4. Like @number12 stated you are in good shape for some surprises going to your car.

Of course if you can't wait then go for an inventory with the faster acceleration. You will save a lot.

It is a known secret that Tesla is quietly updating their inventory and CPO to the faster speed (probably just software uncork). Now I can assure you that you will get some new/unknown updates if you take delivery in Q4. Like @number12 stated you are in good shape for some surprises going to your car.

Of course if you can't wait then go for an inventory with the faster acceleration. You will save a lot.

I was trying to get it in for the rate but I would happily wait if there are updates coming. But I find out this week when I will take delivery. I tried to ask them to delay till next quarter and they said I couldn't at this point. So we shall see. I wish I had just extended my lease and waited till October to order.

It is a known secret that Tesla is quietly updating their inventory and CPO to the faster speed (probably just software uncork). Now I can assure you that you will get some new/unknown updates if you take delivery in Q4. Like @number12 stated you are in good shape for some surprises going to your car. Of course if you can't wait then go for an inventory with the faster acceleration. You will save a lot.

I’m in the same situation— but, I’ll need to order quicker to get that 0.99% financing.