TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Tesla "Commercial" on the History Channel tonight

Discussion in 'Model S' started by MyJoule, Aug 15, 2017.

Tags:
  1. MyJoule

MyJoule Member

#1 MyJoule, Aug 15, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
    Did anyone see the Tesla "Commercial" tonight during the History Channel's Docudrama Part 3 "The Cars that Made America" ? It wasn't really a commercial, but was Brian Vickers talking about his Model S and how much he likes it. I was watching and I thought it was a real commercial at first. It really should have been, He touted the remote control and the 0-60 times, even showed him driving the car on a race track. Lasted about 60 seconds. He never said the word Tesla as near as I remember. I suspect this will be on-lilne soon if it's not already- For those that DVR'd it it's about 30 min into tonights episode 3..

I found a link to it unfortunately, you have to endure a commercial when you click on the link. Sorry about that.

Watch Brian Vickers' Life in Cars: Dream Car Clip - The Cars That Made America | HISTORY

• Like x 4
  2. swaltner

swaltner Member

And another site that refuses to work if you have adblock software installed. What a shame. :(

3. Tam

Tam Active Member

He said "race cars are not electric because technology is not there for that purpose."

That doesn't prevent current Formula E competition.