Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Commerical

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just wanted to share this little passion project commercial we did for Tesla back in 2013. Mark Cabiddu kindly offered up his brand new Model S to help tell our story. Along with a lot of friends in the Film community who also donated their time because they believed in what Tesla was trying to achieve. It’s great looking back at how far Tesla has come since then. Pls share and looking forward to your thoughts.

Attachments

• tesla.jpg
    tesla.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 45
Just wanted to share this little passion project commercial we did for Tesla back in 2013. Mark Cabiddu kindly offered up his brand new Model S to help tell our story. Along with a lot of friends in the Film community who also donated their time because they believed in what Tesla was trying to achieve. It’s great looking back at how far Tesla has come since then. Pls share and looking forward to your thoughts.

OMG when the Tron music came in I let out a 'YES!!" Perfect! I agree that the second narrator needs to be brought up a hair but I would play with the levels so the background music drops a bit when the narration starts then comes back up when it stops.