TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here:

Tesla communication (or lack of...)

Discussion in 'Tesla Motors' started by Sunlight, May 10, 2016.

1. Sunlight

Sunlight Member

May 7, 2014
    South Africa
    As a strong advocate of not only EVs but also Tesla, I constantly speak to the editor of the most widely read automotive magazine in South Africa - CAR - to push the EV agenda. It is a good and influential read.

The editor is pro-EV and interested in keeping the public informed. They have also have had a Leaf and an i3 as staff cars.

The CAR staff have had their interest piqued by the reservations for the M3 and have reached out to Tesla for some input for the magazine but have not had any response. Granted the sale of EVs in SA is still minute and Tesla still doesn't have a presence here although the M3 is due to come to SA.

We all know that 'communications' is not Tesla's strong point but this is still disappointing. I have offered to write EV/Tesla articles but feel that they would be inadequate and just an 'opinion' piece.

Has anyone got a contact within Tesla whom I could chase OR any other suggestions? My email is [email protected]. Thanks!