Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Compared to a 1500 Horsepower 32 Ford Review!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sure, it wins just about any big dick competition your mouth enters it into, but as with most custom one-offs, you're really taking your life into your hands getting behind the wheel of something that was built by some sheet metal crafters cobbling a bunch of spare parts together -- witness the end of video where the brakes cut out altogether. I think I'll stick with my boring Tesla that's had a couple million person-hours worth of Engineering time put into it.

Last edited:
Gordo,

ace.jpg

Sincerely,
gotz2ride

Last edited:
Link with time advanced to Tesla reference for the TLDR version: 1,500HP 1932 Roadster - /BIG MUSCLE - YouTube

The brake failure is right after it, for added LOL.

These videos do make me proud... the way this guy says "if you ever have the chance to get into a Tesla" and one half of me says "like a P85+ or a P90DL" and the other half says "yeah, two more hours before that, two very long hours...".

Also the first video I've seen with the Tesla Grin produced by something other than a Tesla. Props for that.