Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla confirms HW3 computer in production, FSD demo on April 22nd [Rescheduled]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

PoitNarf

My dog's breath smells like dog food
Jun 7, 2016
NJ
Last edited by a moderator:
If you check out some of the existing HW3 threads, you'll find people have been taking delivery of HW3 cars for the past week and a half. Currently, not all cars being delivered have it but some do (Model X, for example).

Yeah I’ve seen others here reporting that. Not sure I’ve seen someone take delivery of a 3 with the new hardware in it though.

• Disagree
Reactions: Leopold Stotch
Why is @Leopold Stotch disagreeing with factual information? It is a fact that Tesla has been delivering some HW3 cars since at least March 22nd.

Thank you for a direct link and not speculation and referencing thread posts :).

It's not speculation. Our Model X has HW3. Many others have received cars with HW3. It is a fact.

Last edited by a moderator:
How does one know if my Tesla has HW 2.5 or HW 3?
If you haven't taken delivery yet, you can use the View Spec link for your pending order. If you have taken delivery, you might be able to use the API or a 3rd party site to view your option codes. For S & X, the correct option codes are returned but we've seen the Model 3 doesn't always report the correct codes. We've seen RENA on European cars, for example.

Nice! When did you take delivery?
In less than 5 hours. We were originally scheduled for delivery twice last week but there were logistical issues. The online configuration shows APH4 which is HW3. We hope to have pictures or video of any differences later today or tomorrow.

Great news, am particularly anticipating the HW3&FSD demo on Apr.19th and demand that my socks be blown off bigly!

Hopefully the deep dive into AD road map will include the specific date to start camping out at the SvC for the retrofit.