Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla console organizer - anyone using these?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

YForMeee

2021 MYP-White w/White + 2023 M3LR Black w/Black
Anyone using the Tesla OEM console organizers on their website for their MY?
I thought they did not make one and saw a couple recommendations for an Amazon one but given the price is within a few dollars, I’d lean towards the Tesla one. Just looking for some input from people who purchased and are using them.

Anyone using the Tesla OEM console organizers on their website for their MY?
I thought they did not make one and saw a couple recommendations for an Amazon one but given the price is within a few dollars, I’d lean towards the Tesla one. Just looking for some input from people who purchased and are using them.
Yep. Must have. A shame they didn't come with the car....worth the $45.....

I spent a little bit too much time researching most if not all of the organizers out there and wrote up what I found:
I went with a 3rd party brand over the Tesla organizers for a few reasons:
  1. I only wanted the front organizer and didn't need one for main storage. I was able to save a few bucks by only getting one piece.
  2. Three compartments better fit my needs than two.
  3. I liked the portrait-oriented compartments over Tesla's landscape-oriented ones.
One thing that surprised me when looking into all of the organizers out there is that other than Tesla's there's only four others on the market. Anything else you find is a copycat brand just reselling the same or very similar product.