Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Contacts

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw this thread and was hoping that someone knows of a REAL phone number where I can actually TALK to someone and not just chat- which has been no help at all.

As much as I love my car- and I REALLY love my car- I have had and continue to have numerous issues of all kinds. I have chatted, emailed, tried to talk to service centers and service people on the phone and have asked a manager to call me. Still, no one has called me.

I emailed the first time on May 5th or so. No answer. I emailed again on May 12th. Again, no answer. I tried to do chat on my computer but it wouldn't link up- numerous times. I was finally able to chat with someone around the 20th on my phone app. He promised a manager would call me within a couple of days. It's been two weeks and still no call.

I exchanged emails asking for a manager to call me- still nothing.

I chatted again with someone else and was told that the managers have a list of people to call and they would get to me when/if they can. Seriously?!?

Does ANYONE out there have a real number where I can reach a manager?

I saw this thread and was hoping that someone knows of a REAL phone number where I can actually TALK to someone and not just chat- which has been no help at all.

As much as I love my car- and I REALLY love my car- I have had and continue to have numerous issues of all kinds. I have chatted, emailed, tried to talk to service centers and service people on the phone and have asked a manager to call me. Still, no one has called me.

I emailed the first time on May 5th or so. No answer. I emailed again on May 12th. Again, no answer. I tried to do chat on my computer but it wouldn't link up- numerous times. I was finally able to chat with someone around the 20th on my phone app. He promised a manager would call me within a couple of days. It's been two weeks and still no call.

I chatted again with someone else and was told that the managers have a list of people to call and they would get to me when/if they can. Seriously?!?

Why not use your app to book a service appointment? When you do that, you can put in the stuff you want them to look at right in the appointment from the app. Probably the best way to get them to fix your car either under warranty or out of warranty.

Why not use your app to book a service appointment? When you do that, you can put in the stuff you want them to look at right in the appointment from the app. Probably the best way to get them to fix your car either under warranty or out of warranty.

Thank you however it's numerous issues ranging from paperwork not being taken care of from 6 months ago, parts not coming in that were ordered 4 months ago at the body shop, to customer service stuff. I wish the body shop could help but I have already talked to them as I said and they are unable to help.

At this point, I want to talk to a manager on the phone.

I saw this thread and was hoping that someone knows of a REAL phone number where I can actually TALK to someone and not just chat- which has been no help at all. As much as I love my car- and I REALLY love my car- I have had and continue to have numerous issues of all kinds. I have chatted, emailed, tried to talk to service centers and service people on the phone and have asked a manager to call me. Still, no one has called me.
I emailed the first time on May 5th or so. No answer. I emailed again on May 12th. Again, no answer. I tried to do chat on my computer but it wouldn't link up- numerous times. I was finally able to chat with someone around the 20th on my phone app. He promised a manager would call me within a couple of days. It's been two weeks and still no call.I exchanged emails asking for a manager to call me- still nothing. I chatted again with someone else and was told that the managers have a list of people to call and they would get to me when/if they can. Seriously?!? Does ANYONE out there have a real number where I can reach a manager?

Thank you however it's numerous issues ranging from paperwork not being taken care of from 6 months ago, parts not coming in that were ordered 4 months ago at the body shop, to customer service stuff. I wish the body shop could help but I have already talked to them as I said and they are unable to help.

At this point, I want to talk to a manager on the phone.

Tesla service has gone downhill over the past 6-12 months... I attribute the problem to cost reductions and increased cars in service.

Have you tried calling the regular customer service number?

If not, try calling 1-888-518-3752.

Tesla service has gone downhill over the past 6-12 months... I attribute the problem to cost reductions and increased cars in service.
Couldn't agree more. And a lot of the social media monitoring here and elsewhere on the internet has dried up so they aren't proactively catching things on here like they used to. Remember the days when Tesla would creepily reach out to you and ask you if there is anything they could help you with after a rage-post? I know for a fact that a lot of those positions were eliminated because they weren't "revenue generating".

And as far as service goes, forget about warranty repairs to save the customer an inconvenience.

Owner: "Hey, my touchscreen keeps freezing."
Service: "Is it on fire?"
Owner: "No...."
Service: "We can't see a problem on this end. Let us know if it catches on fire."

Couldn't agree more. And a lot of the social media monitoring here and elsewhere on the internet has dried up so they aren't proactively catching things on here like they used to. Remember the days when Tesla would creepily reach out to you and ask you if there is anything they could help you with after a rage-post? I know for a fact that a lot of those positions were eliminated because they weren't "revenue generating".

And as far as service goes, forget about warranty repairs to save the customer an inconvenience.

Owner: "Hey, my touchscreen keeps freezing."
Service: "Is it on fire?"
Owner: "No...."
Service: "We can't see a problem on this end. Let us know if it catches on fire."
There is an easy way to solve that: sell the Tesla cheap, and buy a Kia Nero EV (available now), Mercedes EQC (available in early 2020 or earlier), or one of the more expensive ones like the Audi Etron or Jaguar Ipace (I'm not sure of their availability in USA yet). That will push the price of Teslas down, and that will push the profitability of Tesla down, and increase the used out of warranty market for third party Tesla repairs, and third party repair shops will start to service more and more issues related to Teslas. You can use competition to pick a better EV car with better reliability and maintainability. We have been waiting for this day for a long time, and it is finally here! Use Tesla's competition to get a better car for yourself.

Eventually, the old farts on Tesla's board will stop playing hob-nob death-cult satanist politics when the CEO says "hey we're going under; get back here or leave the board", and they'll have to start actually doing things right. Right now, they're still playing party politics, which means ignoring customers and the public and anybody that seems as if they are like the public (a "populist") or a customer ("expense center"), without realizing that that's not how you do well at long term market, or they don't care about Tesla because they're conflicted against Tesla, and the CEO needs a kick in the butt to realize he can't have so many board members who have so many conflicts of interest by being on so many non-Elon company boards of directors (and don't care a hoot about the success of Tesla).

Anyone know Maslow's hierarchy? It is essentially a psychological hierarchy of human needs which postulates human have to attend to things like food and shelter before things higher up like status. What would a Tesla version of Maslow's hierarchy look like starting at the base? Because Tesla is a young ambitious company penetrating extremely difficult markets, I would unfortunately guess the first 6 of the list below consume almost all their attention and resources. But I know without improving 8 and 9 soon 4 will go down which will in turn impact 3.
1) Supply Chain and Personnel;
2) Costs/efficiency, productivity
3) Margins, cashflow, profitability;
4) Demand;
5) RandD Innovation and Growth into improving existing and new products and markets ie things like FSD;
6) Charging infrastructure;
7) Solar and Energy;
8) Service/parts supply, personnel and infrastructure;
9) Customer communication and public Perception of company and brand;
10) Saving the Earth;
11) Becoming an interplanetary species.

Anyone know Maslow's hierarchy? It is essentially a psychological hierarchy of human needs which postulates human have to attend to things like food and shelter before things higher up like status. What would a Tesla version of Maslow's hierarchy look like starting at the base? Because Tesla is a young ambitious company penetrating extremely difficult markets, I would unfortunately guess the first 6 of the list below consume almost all their attention and resources. But I know without improving 8 and 9 soon 4 will go down which will in turn impact 3.
1) Supply Chain and Personnel;
2) Costs/efficiency, productivity
3) Margins, cashflow, profitability;
4) Demand;
5) RandD Innovation and Growth into improving existing and new products and markets ie things like FSD;
6) Charging infrastructure;
7) Solar and Energy;
8) Service/parts supply, personnel and infrastructure;
9) Customer communication and public Perception of company and brand;
10) Saving the Earth;
11) Becoming an interplanetary species.

I brought up Maslow in another thread here a few weeks ago. Another phenomenon I've noticed about organizations is that when they have a very public leader (common in young companies and also common in many political organizations), the entire organization sort of channels the leader. Enron was corrupt top to bottom because the CEO was a conman.

Tesla has collective ADD because I think Elon is ADD. My SO came to that conclusion when we were watching some documentary thing on him and I think she has a point. Tesla is a very dynamic company, but the only things that work right are the things Elon happens to be paying attention to at that moment. Everything else languishes when he doesn't.

There are lots of logistical things Tesla is awful at (like spare parts) that other car companies have down pat. The problems could be solved easily by hiring someone who has the relevant experience in the industry and empower them to fix the system. A COO like SpaceX's who manages the day to day operations would also be a valuable asset to Tesla.

Apple became what it did in Steve Job's second time as CEO because he had a very competent COO, Tim Cook, managing operations.

Tesla makes amazing products and I really want to see them succeed, but they have problems that could be solved with the right people empowered to fix them. Ironically Tesla excels at the tough part of auto making, but falls down on the easy stuff.

I brought up Maslow in another thread here a few weeks ago. Another phenomenon I've noticed about organizations is that when they have a very public leader (common in young companies and also common in many political organizations), the entire organization sort of channels the leader. Enron was corrupt top to bottom because the CEO was a conman.

Tesla has collective ADD because I think Elon is ADD. My SO came to that conclusion when we were watching some documentary thing on him and I think she has a point. Tesla is a very dynamic company, but the only things that work right are the things Elon happens to be paying attention to at that moment. Everything else languishes when he doesn't.

There are lots of logistical things Tesla is awful at (like spare parts) that other car companies have down pat. The problems could be solved easily by hiring someone who has the relevant experience in the industry and empower them to fix the system. A COO like SpaceX's who manages the day to day operations would also be a valuable asset to Tesla.

Apple became what it did in Steve Job's second time as CEO because he had a very competent COO, Tim Cook, managing operations.

Tesla makes amazing products and I really want to see them succeed, but they have problems that could be solved with the right people empowered to fix them. Ironically Tesla excels at the tough part of auto making, but falls down on the easy stuff.

I agree 100%. They are in dire need of customer service people/manager to say the LEAST.

I had so many issues during the ordering process but luckily I got a really great manager to help me and he had my back- as much as he could. Then they laid him off. Ugh.

Not sure where to start but here are just some of the issues I have had and continue to have along the way:

- I was a day 1 reservation holder but it took till November 2018 for me to get my car. It took forever to even get the email to put in my specifications. I knew of so many who had placed orders after me who already had gotten their car before I even picked specifications. And anytime I would write into Tesla asking why it was taking so long no one could give me any answers.

- Eventhough my rep said my referral code was attached to my account, I was still charged for supercharging. The manager I referred to above, fixed the code and asked whatever department you would ask to refund me the charges.

It had been frustrating but at that point, I was just happy to get my car so I didn't complain anywhere about it. I just blew it off and figured it was growing pains. I just wanted to enjoy my car. Which I have. I have even written a few very positive stories on this forum because I love it so much. But then....there was more....

In January I realized that my back light had a weird fogged up defective thing going on. Tesla said no problem, mine was not the only one, and they would replace it free of charge. It took almost 3 months to get the part and I had to keep canceling my appointment because the part wasn't there. But the car was drive able and the light was no biggie so I just let it go and decided to be patient.

Also in January, someone side-swiped me- only two months into having my car. Ugh. I went to a Tesla approved body shop (that I had used before with a different car and loved) back in January.

It took over 4 months and numerous emails/chats by me (when it hit around 3 1/2 months and still nothing) and the body shop to finally get the part last week. I was being patient the first 3 1/2 months but then it got combined with the back light (and having to cancel service appointments) along with the clinchers below.

I saw what I thought were charges from Tesla from April 23rd. When I saw them I didn't have my glasses on- my mistake. I was really baffled since I had no charged anything and I was a bit annoyed. Turns out they were credits that were never credited from the supercharger/referral code debacle back in Nov/Dec. They had never fully credited my account as promised. I was annoyed but glad they at least credited back my account- even if it took 4 months.

When I got the car back in Nov 2018, I gave my SUV to my dad and used his car as a trade in. My dad got a renewal letter in the mail from the state for his tags- for the car that was traded in to Tesla 6 months before. Apparently Tesla never transferred the ownership. My dad contacted the service center we turned it into (and picked up my car) to find out what was wrong. No one seemed to know anything but they told him that he would receive a letter/phone call about it no later than two weeks. He didn't.

After emailing numerous times, trying to get someone on the phone and chatting with someone over the app, I was told that my dad would probably need to go to the DMV and fill out the paperwork again and send it in. My dad is 80 and has cancer (and lives out of state) and they were going to make him do all of that AGAIN after we already did it back in November?

That is when I lost it. Me dealing with all of this was one thing but knowing that my dads car was never transferred out of his name and if anything happened to the car my dad would be liable and/or at the very least have to deal with more crap because Tesla didn't do that one simple thing. I was PISSED. I asked for a manager to call me ASAP or I was going to contact my attorney for breach of contract and/or the media. I was promised that one would call me in a few days.

After a week and a half, I chatted with someone again and they said a manager would get to me when they got to me. They are busy and have other people to contact- they have a list. And there is no specific time when someone will get back to me. It will happen when it happens. I seriously was told that.

It's been 2 1/2 weeks and still no call from a manager. The only thing I got was an email from another representative saying since I contacted my attorney and the media then I needed to talk to their legal department. They couldn't 'help' me anymore- not that they were really helping me in the first place.

In their mind, they have already done everything that was needed:

- The transfer to my dads car 'supposedly' is done after 6 months. The email I got said for my dad to 'not worry about it' anymore and if he gets any other renewals in the mail then to 'ignore them'.

I asked more than once 'does this mean it's out of my dads name' and I got this same weird/vague answer again.

- The final part was finally sent to the body shop after over 4 months

- The credits were finally added to my account after 4 months

They never addressed the other issues I have had that I didn't even list here. AND still no call- just another blow off. I'm just so sick of it all. I really love my car and I just want to enjoy it. I wish they would all just do the BASIC things so I can enjoy it.

Sounds like you just need to vent here. There's understandable explanations for much of what you are commenting about. Many of us that have been owners and/or on TMC for a while have a better understanding than folks that just got their cars.

Tesla builds the most expensive- highly optioned cars of each model first before they build/sell the less expensive. I see you own a AWD. The first 3's were only RWD, so they likely didn't offer you to order until they were building AWD. I suspect there's more to this than just that, but I am not going to try to sort out for you more than that.

In my state, we can turn in (anyone can turn in the completed form and anytime) at the DMV to inform the state that the car was sold and transfer it out of our names. I can't believe CA is any different. Did you even try? And part of our 'car's title includes a detachable section we can complete and turn in when we are signing title over. Frankly, it appears to me that you complicated the process when you turned/traded in your dad's car without transferring it into your name first. I still stand by my statement that I bet you could have turned the transfer of of your dad's name to the DMV anytime and without him present.

If you spend some time here and if you check under Support on Telsa.com, you will find advice on how to accelerate in your own behalf how to help your body shop get the parts that they claim that they have ordered and are waiting on. We have seen posted on TM and TMC many times that the body shop's claim to have the parts on order is false. Owners can check directly with Tesla to find out such info.

We all know Tesla has been busy. They don't have the staff to gracefully handle every issue. And the end of '18 and first half of '19 have been the busiest time ever for Tesla. Yes, lots of paperwork and actions to complete long past due and for more people than any previous 2 quarters. On top of all that, you can't sit back and just call or email and say "get back to me" and expect someone to follow up. That approach seems to never be successful. You can't ignore someone when they are standing in front of you. You are in L.A. You have many stores and SCs you can personally go to and stand in front of a person or manager. Write down your timeline and help them understand your frustration. Do not expect everyone/anyone to already know what you are talking about when you refer to past issues or failures on someone's part to get back to you.

Have you ever been in the grocery store or department store trying to pay for something and another person walks up and immediately gets the clerk's attention? Don't you just hate it when that person gets the attention or the clerk answers the phone instead of completing with you? Go stand in front of someone. Do it, because if you are not standing in front of them - someone else is that getting their issues resolved.

Enjoy your car. Hope for you that your dad gets better.

Last edited:
Sounds like you just need to vent here. There's understandable explanations for much of what you are commenting about. Many of us that have been owners and/or on TMC for a while have a better understanding than folks that just got their cars.

Tesla builds the most expensive- highly optioned cars of each model first before they build/sell the less expensive. I see you own a AWD. The first 3's were only RWD, so they likely didn't offer you to order until they were building AWD. I suspect there's more to this than just that, but I am not going to try to sort out for you more than that.

In my state, we can turn in (anyone can turn in the completed form and anytime) at the DMV to inform the state that the car was sold and transfer it out of our names. I can't believe CA is any different. Did you even try? And part of our 'car's title includes a detachable section we can complete and turn in when we are signing title over. Frankly, it appears to me that you complicated the process when you turned/traded in your dad's car without transferring it into your name first. I still stand by my statement that I bet you could have turned the transfer of of your dad's name to the DMV anytime and without him present.

If you spend some time here and if you check under Support on Telsa.com, you will find advice on how to accelerate in your own behalf how to help your body shop get the parts that they claim that they have ordered and are waiting on. We have seen posted on TM and TMC many times that the body shop's claim to have the parts on order is false. Owners can check directly with Tesla to find out such info.

We all know Tesla has been busy. They don't have the staff to gracefully handle every issue. And the end of '18 and first half of '19 have been the busiest time ever for Tesla. Yes, lots of paperwork and actions to complete long past due and for more people than any previous 2 quarters. On top of all that, you can't sit back and just call or email and say "get back to me" and expect someone to follow up. That approach seems to never be successful. You can't ignore someone when they are standing in front of you. You are in L.A. You have many stores and SCs you can personally go to and stand in front of a person or manager. Write down your timeline and help them understand your frustration. Do not expect everyone/anyone to already know what you are talking about when you refer to past issues or failures on someone's part to get back to you.

Have you ever been in the grocery store or department store trying to pay for something and another person walks up and immediately gets the clerk's attention? Don't you just hate it when that person gets the attention or the clerk answers the phone instead of completing with you? Go stand in front of someone. Do it, because if you are not standing in front of them - someone else is that getting their issues resolved.

Thank you. That is part of my upset. I have actually stood in person and done just that and was told that sorry there was nothing they could do. I had to talk to this person or that person. So frustrating.

And yes it is my first Tesla but I have been around Tesla since the beginning. My X has the original Roadster and S- both one of the first 100 ever made. He never had any of these issues but you are right- there weren't many out there overall so there were not as busy.

Ironic though, his back windshield got cracked recently and he has been waiting on the replacement for a couple months now. He has had to cancel 3/4 service appointments since the part was not in. He has contacted the parts department and hasn't gotten any help. Knowing him he has probably done other things as well.

And I purchased it in Texas (where my parents live) to make it easier. We signed over the pink slip to them and filled out all of the paperwork ahead of time and it was confirmed as received. So we thought it was all good. We even asked if we should transfer to my name first and they said don't waste my time. It was fine. They knew everything ahead of time before I ever went to pick up my car.

I am in CA so that makes it more complicated. I would have had to fly to Texas to go to the DMV but even if I did, it would do no good because the car was not in my name. It would fall on my dad's shoulders which as I said, is the last thing I want to do. He has enough on his plate.

And as I said, it took a lot to get me to this point. And there is more than what I wrote. Believe it or not, these are the highlights- or low lights as the case may be. I'm almost in tears. Like I said, I really want to just enjoy my car

• Love
Reactions: neroden
I agree 100%. They are in dire need of customer service people/manager to say the LEAST.

I had so many issues during the ordering process but luckily I got a really great manager to help me and he had my back- as much as he could. Then they laid him off. Ugh.

Not sure where to start but here are just some of the issues I have had and continue to have along the way:

- I was a day 1 reservation holder but it took till November 2018 for me to get my car. It took forever to even get the email to put in my specifications. I knew of so many who had placed orders after me who already had gotten their car before I even picked specifications. And anytime I would write into Tesla asking why it was taking so long no one could give me any answers.

- Eventhough my rep said my referral code was attached to my account, I was still charged for supercharging. The manager I referred to above, fixed the code and asked whatever department you would ask to refund me the charges.

It had been frustrating but at that point, I was just happy to get my car so I didn't complain anywhere about it. I just blew it off and figured it was growing pains. I just wanted to enjoy my car. Which I have. I have even written a few very positive stories on this forum because I love it so much. But then....there was more....

In January I realized that my back light had a weird fogged up defective thing going on. Tesla said no problem, mine was not the only one, and they would replace it free of charge. It took almost 3 months to get the part and I had to keep canceling my appointment because the part wasn't there. But the car was drive able and the light was no biggie so I just let it go and decided to be patient.

Also in January, someone side-swiped me- only two months into having my car. Ugh. I went to a Tesla approved body shop (that I had used before with a different car and loved) back in January.

It took over 4 months and numerous emails/chats by me (when it hit around 3 1/2 months and still nothing) and the body shop to finally get the part last week. I was being patient the first 3 1/2 months but then it got combined with the back light (and having to cancel service appointments) along with the clinchers below.

I saw what I thought were charges from Tesla from April 23rd. When I saw them I didn't have my glasses on- my mistake. I was really baffled since I had no charged anything and I was a bit annoyed. Turns out they were credits that were never credited from the supercharger/referral code debacle back in Nov/Dec. They had never fully credited my account as promised. I was annoyed but glad they at least credited back my account- even if it took 4 months.

When I got the car back in Nov 2018, I gave my SUV to my dad and used his car as a trade in. My dad got a renewal letter in the mail from the state for his tags- for the car that was traded in to Tesla 6 months before. Apparently Tesla never transferred the ownership. My dad contacted the service center we turned it into (and picked up my car) to find out what was wrong. No one seemed to know anything but they told him that he would receive a letter/phone call about it no later than two weeks. He didn't.

After emailing numerous times, trying to get someone on the phone and chatting with someone over the app, I was told that my dad would probably need to go to the DMV and fill out the paperwork again and send it in. My dad is 80 and has cancer (and lives out of state) and they were going to make him do all of that AGAIN after we already did it back in November?

That is when I lost it. Me dealing with all of this was one thing but knowing that my dads car was never transferred out of his name and if anything happened to the car my dad would be liable and/or at the very least have to deal with more crap because Tesla didn't do that one simple thing. I was PISSED. I asked for a manager to call me ASAP or I was going to contact my attorney for breach of contract and/or the media. I was promised that one would call me in a few days.

After a week and a half, I chatted with someone again and they said a manager would get to me when they got to me. They are busy and have other people to contact- they have a list. And there is no specific time when someone will get back to me. It will happen when it happens. I seriously was told that.

It's been 2 1/2 weeks and still no call from a manager. The only thing I got was an email from another representative saying since I contacted my attorney and the media then I needed to talk to their legal department. They couldn't 'help' me anymore- not that they were really helping me in the first place.

In their mind, they have already done everything that was needed:

- The transfer to my dads car 'supposedly' is done after 6 months. The email I got said for my dad to 'not worry about it' anymore and if he gets any other renewals in the mail then to 'ignore them'.

I asked more than once 'does this mean it's out of my dads name' and I got this same weird/vague answer again.

- The final part was finally sent to the body shop after over 4 months

- The credits were finally added to my account after 4 months

They never addressed the other issues I have had that I didn't even list here. AND still no call- just another blow off. I'm just so sick of it all. I really love my car and I just want to enjoy it. I wish they would all just do the BASIC things so I can enjoy it.

You sir are a groveling apologist.

• Love
  • Funny
Reactions: RachH and neroden
I agree. It shouldn't be impossible to reach someone by phone and that is what it has come to- impossible.

The latest?

My car went in to the body shop over 2 weeks ago to fix my minor fender bender. The body shop is 3rd party and FILLED with Teslas who have been waiting months for parts. As I said above, I had been waiting over 4 months for my few parts.

I was supposed to pick my car up Monday but was informed I had to wait- even though 99.9% of my car was finished. Apparently when the tire arrived (that was slightly damaged in accident), it was the wrong size. So, I'm still waiting.

To be fair, I'm not sure if it was Tesla who made the mistake or the body shop but the insurance company has been paying my rental and now has to keep paying for it until everything is complete. I can only imagine that insurance rates on Teslas will go up because it's costing more and more to fix (the cost to fix my MINOR fender bender is now $6500 w/out cost of rental), parts take forever to get and even the body shop can't reach Tesla by phone.

And I talked to my X and he said that when he went in to pick up his S that had been repaired (the back glass), the sunroof would not open. They said to give them 5 min. Then they said give them a half hour. Then they said go home and come back in a day. I think it's been another week now.

I am hoping and praying that someone from Tesla is actually paying attention to this forum and others like it and taking notes. I REALLY want them to succeed. I love the cars. But without basic customer service, the company sadly won't succeed. I mean Apple is in the process of making an auto pilot car. Others are joining in as well. Tesla can't rule the market forever. And pissing off current owners will not keep them as future owners.

Hello Everyone!

I’m hoping that one of you wonderful people can help! I’m trying to find a leasing option for me, who lives in Kentucky, one of the 3 states that will not allow Tesla to directly lease in. I’ve already extended my Mercedes lease and am in a rush to get a Tesla to replace that car so I can give it back to them.

Tesla referred me to 2 leasing companies but they only lease to companies, not individuals. I’m just hoping someone has been through this themselves, maybe knows someone who has or has a contact that give me a hand with this.

Any help you all can provide I would very much appreciate, thank you so much in advance!

I will be posting this on other forums also just to try and get more exposure. Apologies if this was posted in an incorrect forum.

Thanks again so much!

Steve