Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Evoforce

Apr 19, 2017
Fountain Hills AZ
You're expecting that information from more than 2 years ago is still current? Even with all of the changes/re-org that has happened at Tesla? o_O
No, maybe he expects that he can directly talk to someone at Tesla that can help him. Or using the two year old contacts they will direct him to the new contacts.o_O Are there new contacts that you would like to inform us of instead of giving him a hard time?

Last edited:

coinneach

Jan 26, 2019
Phoenix, AZ
If the system does not connect you from there, try looking up a Local Number

Damn, how stupid do y'all think I am?

I called the number posted by Jon and other toll-free numbers that I found through Google, as well as the local SC. They all do exactly the same thing and connect to the same telepresence system, offering very limited options, like scheduling or inquiring about service (which it then tells the caller to do through the app) and no direct connection to a CSR.I don't use Twitter and the corp doesn't respond to messages via Failbook. For a corp that used to pride itself on direct consumer contact and engagement, they've been completely useless.

BozieBeMe2

May I have this dance?
Apr 7, 2015
Indy, Indiana, USA
Hi Jon,
I had quite the "pick your own adventure" experience this morning on the phone with Tesla. I was transferred around, hung up on, and even sent to Tesla roadside emergency assistance, all while just trying to get support for questions on installing the HPWC at our business. I would highly advise better educating departments on how to handle charging questions, or creating an operator for business accounts that purchase mulitple HPWC. This has been my first bad experience with TSLA customer service, everything else Ive communicated with them about has been stellar. Luckily a forum member messaged me a contact number he had for an Anthony in HPWC installation support. Anthony was very professional, knowledgeable, and helpful. I'm glad I found him.
Hello guys.
Do smbdy have some new working emails or phone numbers to reach Tesla support quicker?
Our browser was broken and we were told it would be corrected in the new firmware. After going thru 7 firmware updates, I finally was able to reach Tesla Support by using my Tesla account and sending them an email. But it took two emails and them finally calling back after my second email. My phone stated they were calling from Draper Utah.
Long story short, they requested that I do the usual re-boots & power off sequences. Didn't work before & still didn't in this case. What it took was a update,, pushed & automatically loaded onto the car. The browser still slow as I remembered, but at least, now I can read the release notes & the owners manual!!

CLK350

Oct 15, 2019
New York City
Reading about all these glitches and slow responding support, it seems we need to *really* think of Teslas as computers on wheels indeed. Do you call Microsoft and expect them to fix your computer every time something goes wrong? Some day soon hopefully Tesla will find a way to let third parties do the troubleshooting work that IT support folks do nowadays for Windows/ Apple. Which is also a dangerous thing to do, given the risks of potential willful hacking, hence accidents and repercussions on the brand.

Anyway, I recall reading about some garages doing excellent maintenance - maybe there is a listing / directory somewhere - a better alternative maybe (not free tho) than trying to contact Tesla support.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC