Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Tesla continues to add more New/Inventory cars for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been told... take it with a grain of salt.... that they aren't going to be dropping many more before the 17th when the free supercharging ends for life ends for real and there will only be one year free going forward.

Thread bump. Hundreds more NEW Inventory car being added today.

Model S:
53 new 2018 75Ds starting at $75k ($67,500 with tax credit)
75 new 100Ds starting at $94k ($86,500 with tax credit)
Model X:
55 100Ds starting at 95,100 ($87,600 after tax credit)
74 P100Ds starting at $126,000 ($118,500 after tax credit)
6 75Ds starting at $79,300 ($71,800 after tax credit)​

And the numbers continue to increase as I write this.

And today's the very last day to get free, unlimited supercharging with a referral code.

Last edited:
Do you really want to own a Tesla out of warranty?.....it maybe cheap but the repair cost when it happens would not be worth it.

If you truly believe in Tesla and buy into the “less maintenance” for EVs mantra, then an out of warranty car is the best value. Low cost purchase price makes any future possible repairs a bargain. As with most warranties, usually the cost of the warranty is more than a person would spend on repairs over the term. This is how warranty companies make money.

If you truly believe in Tesla and buy into the “less maintenance” for EVs mantra, then an out of warranty car is the best value.

I think there's a difference between "low maintenance" and "unscheduled repairs". EV or no EV, parts break. Computers fail. Connectors and wires corrode or fatigue. You're right that EVs need almost no maintenance, but still, lots of parts just break over time. And while there are fewer parts to break, the relative cost to repair is higher, so it kind of averages out.

That said, I've bought the ESA for the two Model Ss I've owned. But if I were to do it again, I'd take the $4750 cost, invest in TSLA for four years, and use that as a "repair fund". If the out-of-warranty repairs cost more than the value the stock appreciated (or depreciated), then the gamble lost. $4,750 can cover a fair amount of common failure items (MCU, door handles). But if the repairs cost less, or I didn't need any warranty repairs at all, then I've made out pretty well (especially if the stock appreciated).