Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Corsa 2nd Event is Jan 27th!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, there were a couple. The AWD that I know was great in all aspects of the track, but you could see the difference in the straights.
See it how? Exit in better shape (faster, or better line) or simply earlier kicking down was possible? Lead to higher peak speed, or did they seem to exit corners the same and the P had meaningful acceleration edge? And how much did it seem to be? Did anyone have sub-segment, corner by corner, data gathering to get a time & velocity difference?

See it how? Exit in better shape (faster, or better line) or simply earlier kicking down was possible? Lead to higher peak speed, or did they seem to exit corners the same and the P had meaningful acceleration edge? And how much did it seem to be? Did anyone have sub-segment, corner by corner, data gathering to get a time & velocity difference?

I could see it in the sheer acceleration out of a corner and down the straights. While I was following an AWD, he had better technique in the corners, but was no match once the power was applied out of the corners or down the straightaway. It wasn't as stark of a difference compared to the RWDs that were out there, but it was still noticeable. Of course, without data, it could have just been a difference in driver styles/experience/goals for the day. Worth noting that there was an RWD there who I think was in the top 5-10 times for the day.

• Informative
Reactions: ℬête Noire