Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Could Be Poised For Big Win: FTC To Hear Pros & Cons Of Franchise Laws

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
" and in neighboring states we'd be selling from our customer-owned stores."

Where are these? How can I help one of these stores?

There's a chance I misheard what Todd Maron said, but I'm pretty sure that's what he said, so I typed it in and left it as-is. If it is not my own error, then I'm guessing it was just a slip of the tongue on Todd's part.

It's so hard to jump back to a previous spot in the video because of the dumb media player plugin the FTC used on that site, that I gave up trying to rewind to that spot without having to re-listen to like 10 minutes of the video.

Here. I typed in the whole transcript. Save it. Print it out. Hand it to people. Make use of it. It is compelling. it is convincing. It is like Todd was standing before the Supreme Court making the case for Tesla. It is that good. It's the climactic courtroom scene in a suspenseful Hollywood drama. We know what comes next: Todd doing a classic MIC DROP and walking out of the room with the same calm, dispassionate, business-like, try-to-top-that-I-dare-ya, manner in which he delivered his speech, followed by a swelling crescendo of music and then the newspaper headlines reading "Tesla Wins."

Read it all the way and really worth it. Googled his education and he actually went to law school and worked as an attorney, so fits into your movie :).