Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla CPO - what to look for ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah...like the way other Luxury automakers such as BMW, Audi, etc treat their used vehicles sales :rolleyes:

I have never had a better car buying experience than with a BMW CPO and never a worse experience than with Tesla. Tesla cannot continue to operate this way indefinitely. They either need to fix the program or get out of the used vehicle business.

I agree with you completely. I don't see this awful treatment of customers being sustainable either. Sooner or later they will run out of people who want to pay these prices to take home a car that requires a visit to the body shop for thousands in repairs.

We have bought cars new as well as CPO and in each case were treated with respect by the car dealer with all of our questions answered and a quality car delivered. Those who think selling cars that are beat up in this price segment is normal must have previously bought their cars from junk yards or flea markets :p