Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla crash over cliff...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
good research

Wow, if you click on that nutcases's name and look through the rest of his comments - he has 300 posts all over the web where he almost exclusively seeks out articles about Tesla and trashes it. Has been going on for 7 months.

He seems to be owning a Panamera Turbo S. Maybe his motivation is that he's upset that he spent so much money on his Porche and now he gets it handed to him by an EV?

There are already at least two other threads on the same topic, posted over a week ago.
So I see. I searched several times, using different keywords, and did not find them. Again, I apologize.

Still only 3. The "4th" was actually a Roadster.
I'd would like to see proof that the "4th" was actually a Roadster. As far as I have know, all 4 were in Model S vehicles, and no Roadsters have had fatalities.

Really, there have been zero Roadster fatalities to date?
Any serious injuries in a Roadster accident?

Yes Zero fatalities to date and no serious injuries. Its really the law of numbers here... not enough Roadsters on the road to raise the odds. Looking at the Elise there have been fatalities. The front is so low that everything rides up onto it and good luck if you think that windshield piller will stop anything. In time I'm putting in a full roll cage for my protection in the Roadster. It also will help stiffen the tub up which has some flexing due to the lower sills vs. the higher ones on the Elise.